Frequently Asked Questions...

When thinking about ordering one of our custom creations, it's always good to be in the know. Please see below for some of our frequently asked questions!

HOW MUCH NOTICE SHOULD I ALLOW FOR MY ORDER?

At least 2-3 weeks notice is required for all custom orders, but ideally the more notice you provide us, the more likely we will be able to accommodate your custom order!

Do you have a storefront? 

Unfortunately, no not at this time. At the moment, we are a one woman run, home-based bakery. (: 

What is your order policy?

All custom orders are required to be paid in full upon receipt of invoice to guarantee the requested date on our calendar.

For wedding cakes, a $100 initial non-refundable deposit is required to hold your date prior to the finalization of your wedding order. Once your invoice has been received a 60% deposit is due and the remaining 40%  balance is due 1 month prior to the date of the wedding. For orders booked, within 1 month of the wedding date, full payment is required upon receipt of invoice.

What is the best way to place an order? 

The best way to place an order is via the custom form on our website located on the "Quote"page or by emailing us directly at elleelizabethcc@gmail.com. Since we are a one woman run business, please allow at least 2-3 days for a response to your inquiry! (: 

 

**Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a timely response to any other order placement method such as voicemails, texts or DMs via social media, so please try to adhere to the above mentioned ordering options.**

What is your cancellation policy?

All custom orders must be paid in full to officially confirm your order and reserve your date. Unfortunately, dates cannot be held for orders that have not been paid, and all unpaid orders are subject to cancellation should that date become filled. 

 

We understand that, occasionally, unforeseen circumstances may force you to cancel an order. Please be in touch, as soon as possible, in the event that a cancellation seems imminent. Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to your order date are eligible for a 50% refund. Cancellations made within 7 days of your order date are non-refundable. We ask that you understand that by booking your order, we have held that confirmed slot for you and have turned away additional inquiries and revenue.

What payment methods do you accept?

Payment can be made via Credit Card or Bank Transfer via your custom electronic invoice upon receipt, via Venmo at @elleelizabethcc or via Cash or Check at an agreed upon time when the order is placed. Unfortunately, we do not offer in person credit card payments at this time, only electronically.

DO YOU OFFER DELIVERY?

Delivery is offered on orders over $150.00 and based upon the availability of our schedule. Please provide the address of your venue to receive an accurate quote. Deliveries are scheduled for a one hour time window. We can not be held responsible for any circumstances beyond our control that may delay the arrival of your order (i.e. extreme traffic, weather, etc.), but you will be contacted immediately at the phone number you provide. Delivery is required for any cake containing three or more stacked tiers.

I’M PLANNING ON PICKING UP MY ORDER - ANY TRANSPORTATION TIPS?

When picking up your custom order, it should be placed on a flat, level surface for transport, ideally on the floor or trunk of your vehicle. When transporting your cake, be careful to avoid any sudden stops or sharp turns to keep your cake safe and level. Be sure to avoid putting your cake in direct sunlight and or exposing it to warm temperatures over 80 degrees for long periods of time. Warm temperatures will cause the cake to soften and potentially melt in extreme cases!